Friday, December 11, 2009

Mish

Alrighty.... It's official, I've been called to serve in the NEBRASKA OMAHA MISSION! WOO!.... But not just any old mission. I get to give tours of the Church historical site at Winter Quarters! So crazy! Yes, I wanted to go foreign, and yes, I still want to travel the world... but I KNOW this is where I'm supposed to go. I can tell from my call that this will be an amazing experience, and that I will have so many opportunities to grow as a person. I will get to share the gospel right from a place where some of the earliest members trod. I am sort of afraid of the freezing cold winter... and the fact that I know absolutely nothing about Nebraska. BUT, I know that God has placed me there for a reason, whatever that reason may be. And I can't wait to find out what that is.

Also, Nebraska is a really fun word to say. It's like saying Mufasa. Omaha is kind of fun, too. And it's nice to know that my picture was impressive enough to send me on a visitors center mission. ;)... Just kidding... Sort of. Anyway, I should try to get some sleep, even though I'm WAYYYY too wound up for sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment