Monday, November 9, 2009

"I believe in Christ, so come what may...."

I've been meaning to write this for a few weeks now. Life is just a funny thing, and I am always guilty of being the worlds most faithful worrier. But miraculously, I have been able to feel so much peace about what lies ahead. Yes, life has its twists and turns, and recent occurances have set me back a little, but I know what I'm supposed to do, and Heavenly Father knows me. He has helped me in so many ways to be ok with leaving my home, and my friends, and my music. He continues daily to pave the way for me every time I come across a road block.

Recently I was in a congregation where we sang "I Believe In Christ." I love this song, and this particular time that we sang it, certain lyrics stood out to me. "I believe in Christ, so come what may." What an eye-opener they were. I have been thinking about it a lot since then. Christ Lived for us. He died for us. He suffered incredible pain, not only for our sins, but for our illnesses and our heartaches, and even for our weaknesses. How can we do anything without that knowledge. I believe in Christ, and I know that because of him, I will be able to carry on a small portion of his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment