Saturday, October 10, 2009

Discoveries

That 7o's Show gives amazing advice.
Whoever made brown rice tortillas for the gluten intolerant was sent from heaven!
Sometimes, all you need is a little girl time to bring you joy.
Bridal Showers are awkward, and often dreaded, but I secretly think they're really fun! ;)
Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways. Just when I think I'm doomed, he seems to take that concern and turn it into the very thing that saves me.
I'm pretty sure that Jenny Lewis knows everything there is to know about life.
Living by a green belt has its advantages.
Arcade Fire and my journal have been having secret rendezvous without me.
I don't think I'll ever be able to keep my room perfectly descent until someone can do it for me.
Ireland misses me. I wish I could make it's misery go away.
Too much down time=awful.
Blogging is the essence of life! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment