Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Picture Post

Lianna didn't have time to tell me who was in these pictures and what they are of so I'll do my best! They seem pretty self explanatory though! She looks really good!



Lianna's comp Sister Brady!

At another Baptism! I think this must be Justin?!

I'm totally guessing but I think this must be all the trail sisters?!

Beautiful Omaha Sunset?

No clue! I'm guessing this is an investigator!

Sister Brady, Sister Bonelli & Justin

This will look familliar! Lianna, Domus & Richie at the MTC!

Lianna at the Trail Center! Love the Tulips!

(This is not Lianna related but that was one thing I still miss about Wisconsin! They planted Tulips EVERYWHERE! And you wake up one spring morning and they are all blooming it's beautiful in the Midwest in the Spring!!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment