Monday, May 10, 2010

Weekly Letter May 10, 2010

Hello everyone!

So this week was pretty great! We were really busy with a lot of different things, so we didn't get to teach as much as we would have liked. We were in the Trail center a lot, and we had "Florence-days" parade, where the whole zone had to dress up like pioneers and walk down 30th street. It was fun, but it took a big chunk out of our proselyting time!

Anyway, Transfers are this week, and I'm terrified that they are going to take my "mama" away from me! If they did, it would be ok... but I'd be really sad, and then I would have to find my own way around Omaha! scary. But who knows, I could end up going west, and serving as full-pros, no trail center. Most likely, I will stay for at least another transfer, but we'll see! =)...

Jeff Woodhouse is doing SO WELL. He is inadvertently doing missionary work! haha. He was defending us yesterday to someone... funny how someone so stubborn is becoming such a softy. We still have some finding to do. It's time to rebuild our teaching pool and baptize some more! Teaching is becoming less scary for me! I just have to get Sister Brady to talk a little less! She's a talker! =)... Tours are super fun now. I pray before each tour to be able to help people grow, and not just throw out pioneer information... although, that is also important.

I'm having a blast! Sorry, so short... I'll have a better email next week! =) I love you all!

MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment