Sunday, August 14, 2011

March 7th Email



Oh boy, oh boy! This week has been grand! First things first. I didn't get transferred! I'm staying in ralston for another transfer, so I'll be here for 7 1/2 months! So excited! I get to be there for Ely's baptism. This is so great! He's progressing so well, and he just glows! he's going out of town on business this week, so pray that he will be able to stay strong! =)
I'm now in a TRIO. Sister Vander Does and I stayed here, and Sister Warner came to us! She was also trained by Sister Brady! She's awesome! We are excited to be serving together.
I had some WONDERFUL tender mercies this week. On Saturday I was in the trail center. I took a wonderful lady on tour named Leslie, and we were walking through the Gallery. All of a sudden, David Reeves pops up out of nowhere! Well, there's more to the story, but I wasn't expecting him to show up then! Anyway, I was so excited and I ran up to him and said hi. I felt really bad because my tour was totally bombarded, but Leslie was so happy when I told her that he was the first person I ever invited to be baptized. She even took a picture and emailed it to mom right there from her phone! Anyway, David is doing so well. He's about to be ordained an elder, and he's working on getting to the temple as well! =)... He seems so happy. He was texting Sister Brady (stephanie)... and she told him to tell me that Geoff Woodhouse is getting married! In the Temple!!!!! It was the best day of my life. =)... It's a cool feeling to see these people come even closer to christ by getting to the most sacred place on Earth. So exciting!
I really don't have anything else to say. I'm just so thrilled with these miracles. I love being a missionary.
I love you all.
Sister Bonelli

No comments:

Post a Comment